I really have appreciated the opportunity to go into different schools this semester. I would like to go into P.E. classes or health classes to see how my content area is taught and to see different forms of teaching. Even without going to my content area it is easy to see the teachers using the NCSTS in their classrooms with their students.
Both of the classes in elementary and in middle school seemed to be respectful and well behaved. There was definitely a set standard already there and the students knew to not go over and any that did were quickly corrected and then they continued to obey the rules. This was impressive to me because class room management is extremely important for the safety of every one and the setting for learning.
I do not really know how I would manage a class room but I am glad that I will have classes that prepare me for it. I feel that by the time that I am going to be student teaching Gardner-Webb will have adequately prepared me for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment